Saturday, October 25, 2008

Old Tomes

Just found some stuff in this spiral I used to love. I wanted it to be that special spiral. But unfortunately I picked one of the normal school ones that only last about four months before they start to rip apart. It's pretty much dying now.
But sometimes coming back to things, it's like seeing them newly. And I forget what I was like. Am I still like that?
Well something that sounded nice:

"listening to the sweet somber blue of the song picking the dust off my stale memories
I want to wrap the cool wind around me like a feather down comforter, I can feel the depth in the ruffling calm and I feel safe to my bones, which stop rattling in the dry brittle air"

My door is open.
...oooohhh it smells like fall.

1 comment:

frances said...

i wonder how much we've all changed.