Sunday, January 25, 2009

Find Your Power Animal, Inc.

Thanks a lot. Now I'm thinking about tattoos again.
I suppose it's not so bad. I could be thinking about crack or something instead.
But there are so many pictures and words, I'm not sure which one I'd want to be a part of me. Sometimes I wonder about closer, but I think it's good. If anything, it's good to decide on something for life. That's a huge fucking deal.
Thrilling. How exciting would it be to pick your life out from a number of different options and preferences and tastes and smells, like a fruit stand or configuring a mac. I feel like mine would be very clean. Actually my mac is very clean. It's like that.
I was thinking lately again about my power animal. I'm like that. Things like astrology and tarot cards really get me sometimes. But it's nothing serious. Don't worry. I'm not into crystal balls. BALLS
But when it comes down to it, there's a wolf and there's this mountain goat/ram thing. One sort of makes sense in general and the other sort of doesn't, but rather appeared out of some cloudy supernatural place I'm embarrassed sometimes to admit I have encased in my brain.
Ok, next time I use the word brain, I'm going to punch myself.
But the point is, I can't figure it out.

So which is it:



or




Hmmmm?

2 comments:

frances said...

"i wash my hands before i use my mac"

Karinne said...

"i'm frances and i think it's okay to be moist."