Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's Like a Robot, Apparently.

I have a feeling I'm going to forget to pick up my film at CVS.
Today I spent probably three or so hours sorting through footage of guys picking tomatoes and rearranging it. Welcome to the exciting and stimulating world of editing!
But in all seriousness, I do like it. It's all organizational. In fact I was so inspired last night I went back and re-organized all my clips and sequences for all my previous video projects.
Also, I would advise you to keep your eyes peeled for an upcoming YouShi! commercial, coming soon to a technical device that connects to the internet near you.
As an aside, ("I'm having a great time." -- to quote my dad.)
I think the key here is making plans. Such as, sometime this week I plan on making some shrinky-dink earrings. If you haven't ever used shrinky-dink stuff, you HAVE TO. It IS happiness.
I also plan on watching a movie. And making eggs with salsa and chips which I will no longer dare to call migas for fear of shaming myself in front of people who apparently make REAL migas.
I've started sleeping diagonally on my bed, I'm not sure why. But it's great! How wonderfully plentiful the possibilities are for sleeping positions.
Maybe this does have something to do with all the strange dreams I've been having. But then, I guess that's sort of normal for me. Sometime I think I might like to try to be hypnotized, because I think my subconscious has some things it desperately wants to say.
The most recent thing I can remember dream-wise is Brad Pitt and Matt Damon making out. And me just feeling way too close to the situation. The next most recent involves a masturbating caribou.
No, I'm not clever enough to make this up in my waking life.
HHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

1 comment:

frances said...

umm...

is this You!Shi the commercial that i think it is?