Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Lonliness and Large Buildings Go Hand in Hand



Visited some large buildings. And one of the many Jewish memorials, which was very powerful and haunting. I don't have the pictures from my sister's camera yet, though. I'm not sure if I can make the trip to the Leibeskind Jewish Museum...there's only so much of thinking about the Holocaust that I want to do when I'm on vacation. But it's so beautifully sad...
My other sister Laura joined us here today and we all went out for dinner where, for practically the first time ever, the waiter guessed the order of our ages.
Then as we were leaving he came over and put my scarf on and buttoned up my jacket for me....strange....
Anyway, I'll be detouring to Milan after Christmas, flying, or training, rather, solo. EXCITING
I'll finally not feel like a damn idiot and be able to sort of speak the language. A data learn the language.
AAAHhhhh I'm soooo fulll.
Now time for The Godfather, Part One.