Thursday, December 18, 2008

Trainthinks




The train station. Hookahs when you need them. And McDonald's.
auf course.


Some things I was thinking on the train. Which, by the way, seemed to be full of retarded people. Literally. Sorry. But wow. I slept a lot and there were these kids running back and forth yelling in German. So weird.
I felt pretty retarded myself a little. I managed to already get lost when I was trying to get to my train. But it wasn't entirely my fault... Anyway everything ended up okay somehow. But here's what I wrote:

And right off I feel stupid for first of all being mislead at the airport for the trains, and for some reason never quite being able to figure out how everything is organized here, and then for catching myself wondering if "they" think the same things as us. I guess in a certain way that would make sense, how thought can be relative according to where you live, but probably in general not. But who knows really? I guess that's why I wanted to be bilingual. It isn't so much an interest in language as in brains. I feel that's what it always comes down to with me. Brains. Guts. Farts. dick. HA!
My nose is runny. And I would like to put in my contacts. (I did a little while ago and the left one HURTS I think my eye morphed in flight) I don't really feel like I've been traveling for...16 hours. Strange. But it is different.
I can never get a tangible grasp on where things are and how far away they are unless I watch every second of it. Planes are tricky. Maybe that comes because of a childhood full of road trips. Fuck flying. We drove everywhere.
The van has been places. God I wish I could talk to it. But I would hope it's not mad or frustrated.

No comments: