Friday, December 19, 2008

Windows See Both In and Out

NEU: What I ate. Feels so good to be full of nice clean food...

No one should probably read this.
Just letting you know. But I felt the need to write it somewhere.
My dream last night was perhaps one of the worst I've ever had. I blame myself, because I get bad dreams whenever I sleep too long. And speaking of sleeping too long, I think I just slept for longer than I ever have in my life....17 hours. Straight. I think this only confirms my theory that I was meant to be a hibernating creature.
Now that I've started I'm not really sure I can still write about it. Yeah, thinking about it, I don't think I'm ready for that kind of honesty about the horrors of my subconscious coming into the light of the world wide web.
I keep seeing double-decker buses drive by as I'm sitting at this cafe (I basically chose it because I could understand what the name of it meant, Milk and Sugar). Wasn't that in some Smiths song, if a double decker bus killed the both of us... Maybe. I just remember because of the Erelend Oye mix on his DJ Kicks cd. I do like it I do.
I feel like I should be posting pictures now, but I forgot to take some this morning. I'll add those a little later when I get back to her place. I can't open the lower door and buzzing up to the neighbors scares me...
Being here and not being able to understand anything makes me feel so small and so young again. I guess it's good once in a while to sort of get a reality check and realize I'm not this sort of social mogul or whatever I thought I was. Social mogul. Ummm.... But it's easy to start feeling stupid or like everyone thinks you're an idiot when you can't understand anything. But, we're probably all going down to Italy together in a week or so, my sisters and I, so at least then I will get my own little power trip at being able to sort of understand and speak the language. Hopefully.
My left eye isn't opening all the way...weird. My body is very confused.

1 comment:

Dani said...

youre my social mogel